A treatment that eliminates cradle cap while protecting the scalp of babies
- Cradle cap, scalp, eyebrows and/or behind the ears
- Quickly eliminates cradle cap and scales without attacking the skin
- Easy to apply thanks to its applicator tube, it is not sticky and easily washes off
- Baby's scalp is quickly and lastingly clear and moisturised
100% of parents find Babysquam to be effective on cradle cap (usage test in 15 children aged 3 to 18 months)
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Does not sting the eyes
- Tube 40 ml
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Babysquam is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This specific treatment for cradle cap effectively eliminates scales thanks to an original pair of keratolytic active ingredients (arabinogalactan and lactic acid esters).
It moisturises and nourishes the skin thanks to the emollient action of intense moisturising agents such as Shea butter and glycerine.
Instructions for use
Once a day - 7 days a week
- Apply ABCDerm Babysquam on cradle cap (scalp, eyebrows and/or behind the ears) by lightly massaging (the cannula facilitates application).
- Leave ABCDerm Babysquam on for 1/2 hour, then wash with a mild shampoo.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, GALACTOARABINAN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, SUCROSE STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 513]