A relaxing and nourishing massage and/or bath oil
- Delicate skin of babies and children
- ABCDerm Huile douceur nourishes the skin of babies and children, soothes it and wraps it in softness
- Nourishes and strengthens the skin barrier
- Soothes and relaxes for a cuddly moment with mum
- Leaves the skin supple and baby relaxed and calm
- 90% of mums noticed that their baby's skin was suppler and that the oil offset the drying effects of water (15-day usage test in 10 children aged 3 to 36 months).
- Formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment
- Excellent skin tolerance
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision
- Soothing fragrance
- Pump bottle 200 ml
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Huile douceur is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This soothing oil strengthens the skin barrier thanks to nourishing vegetable oils rich in essential fatty acids, apricot kernel oil and sunflower oil.
Instructions for use
Once a day - 7 days a week
- After the bath, warm the oil in the palm of your hand and lightly massage into the skin.
- You can directly pour some in the bath water to offset the drying effects of hard water (no more than 1 or 2 doses).
- Be careful: it may make the bathtub slippery!
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend closing the product tightly after using.
Ingredients - INCI
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PEG-40 SORBITAN PEROLEATE, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 638]